Friday, November 14, 2008

Snowman Winter

Hello!!! My goodness, time goes by so quickly. I find myself in a creative slump these days.....my work schedule doesn't allow for much creative time. There is a light at the end of my tunnel. I may have another opportunity in the coming weeks to follow the career path more to my liking.
While I am thankful for the position that I now hold, it is a struggle to work each day because the schedule is hard. I struggle to keep a good attitude about work, which is not really like me, I'm generally a pretty upbeat person. Well, enough whining already!!!
This card is kind of a stretch, I don't really like it, but at least I finished something....

Supplies: Cardstock-Confetti White Stampin' Up! Navy textured-Bazzil, Red-SU, Plaid DP-Making Memories (from a LONG time ago) Snowman stamp is a retired SU stamp. I used my Martha Stewart Snowflake punch and the SU Scallop Edger. Glitter glue on the snowflakes (this is kind of hard to see) Markers-SU
Thanks for looking today. God Bless!! Have a great weekend.

No comments: