Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our Creative Corner Challenge Cards

Sorry I've been absent lately.....ended up with a horrendous cold and then had to catch up on work. But life goes on. I haven't made cards for the OCC challenge in quite some time, so I thought I could handle this one. ;0) This week the theme was to make a card with something that inspires. Well, I had picked up the American Craft DP awhile back and have had it out on my table, just looking at it, because I liked it so much. I thought it would be put to good use on this challenge. Supplies for both cards are listed below.

Supplies: All cardstock-DCWV, American Crafts DP, ,Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Large butterfly image-Inkadinkado. Ink-Going Gray, Bliss Blue-Stampin' Up!, Ribbon-Offray, Pearls and Small Silver Blingage-Joann's. Butterflies and Sentiment popped up with dimensionals. Scalloped Edge punch-SU.
Thanks for stopping in. Have a great day! God Bless!

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful cards Carol! LOVE the gorgeous butterflies and pretty dp.

Hope your feeling better!! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

Jennifer :)