Monday, November 30, 2009

Anniversary Boo-boo !

This card is for my wonderful sister Terri and her husband Greg. They celebrated their anniversary on the 24th. I really messed up forgot. I have the hardest time remembering their anniversary and one of DIL's birthdays. I feel like a real block head when I forget. Terri and Greg are wonderful people (you would love them!). Terri NEVER forgets dates and things. I'm really sorry guys!!!

Recipe: Card stock-Gina K Chocolate Kiss, DP-Bazzill, Sentinment-Inkadinkado, Rhinestones-JoAnn's, Ticket Corner Punch- Stampin' Up!
Thanks for stopping by today! God Bless.

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

WOWZERS this is absolutely gorgeous! Seriously gorgeous! Love your colors, layout and your stamped images!

craftieodmae said...

this is gorgeous!!!! I agree with Patti, love the colors.......