Saturday, December 5, 2009

Kreative Blogger

I received this award from my sister Patti, at Stampersize! Check her out, she does some awesome work! There are some rules that go along with it....here goes-
  • Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
  • Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
  • Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
  • Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
  • Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
  • Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
  • Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Need to pick 7 fav blogs....these ladies come to mind quickly! :0)
1. Patti
2. Maria
3. Gretchen
4. Theresa
5. Jessica
6. Beate
Yes, I know there are only 6.........

Seven things about me that are interesting,hmmm, now THAT is a challenge!
1. I have been married for 32+ years.
2. I'm hoping to go to England sometime in the next 4 years.
3. I am completely gray and its not fair! (I'm not even 50 yet!!) Go Loreal!!
4. I'm a complete airhead most of the time.
5. I write of the Examiner.com
6. I love the DRY northwest, where I live.
7. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.

Thanks so much Patti! You are awesome as a crafter, oh and as a sister also!
Thanks for stopping by today. God Bless!

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your going to England? There is a new artist there you know! He is only 7 and they say he is the next pecaso!(sp)? Will you get his autograph for me?

Gretchen Clark said...

Thanks for the blog award~you are too sweet:)

Maria Matter said...

Hi Carol!
congratulations on your award! You have a very creative blog Carol!!!

You are such a sweetheart to think of me, thank you!
I'll post it the next time I post!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Blessings, Maria