Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One More Valentine....


Happy Morning to all! I finished all my grandkids valentine cards the other day. Will mail the last ones out today. This one is for one of my grandsons. The image is a Stampin' Up one. I colored it with Koh-i-noor pencils, layered it with SU Real Red that I ran through my Cuttlebug. The small hearts are from a Gina K set. Tuxedo Black Ink, Real Red marker. Brads from JoAnn's.
Well, I have ladies coming for tea today, so have some tidying up to do! Thank you for stopping by today. Blessings!

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so,so cute!Love all the hearts! Ladies for tea.... would that be your cute little gdaughters?

craftieodmae said...

adorable! he'll love it!

Patti J said...

So cute! Dear GS will love this! My DD is dating a guy that has a yellow jeep that looks just about like that one - it's huge. He does a lot of off roading with it. Great card! Gotta go get my clothes changed so I can be to tea on time....lol!!! Have fun!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Carol!
this is so cute!
great image and the embossing really adds a nice touch!

We're buried in a snow drift!! No tea for me today, maybe hot cocoa! lol
take care
blessings, Maria

Terri said...

Well now, this turned out just too cute!!! Hope your "tea party" was awesome!!!

Helen Dooley said...

What a adorable card. I love the love behind the car.

Maria Matter said...

Hey Carol, you've been missing from blogland for a bit now!
Hope all is well!
Life takes over at times, doesn't it?
Take care
Blessings, Maria

JanieB said...

Hi there,
I see I am not the only one wondering if you are ok... I like to go round and check out m fav blogs but see you have not posted for a while. Hope all is well with you and your family...

Hugs Janie xxx