Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fireman Birthday

Well, this is my last full day at Patti's. It is raining, but we are getting ready to go. Just a few loose ends to tie up......then we are heading east in the morning. I have a few cards stored up to post, hopefully all will go smoothly.

This sweet little image is from Bugaboo Stamps, the images there are soooo adorable. This fireman is for one of my grandsons. He just loves firemen......his birthday isn't until August, so I am way ahead of the game here! All supplies are from Stampin' Up!, except for the nestibility. Such a fun card to make. I hope you enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by! Blessings!

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww so cute! Love your coloring! When I grow up I want to be just like you! Hate to see you go!

Terri said...

Isn't this just the cutest thing!!!
You have had a very productive time, haven't you??? Rec'd my swap cards today....OMG!!!! Love everything...thanks so much!!!
Happy trails and I'll chat with you soon....

Patti J said...

Goodness, this is just so cute!!! Great job, Carol! You and Patti have had a great time, it sounds like! Next trip, I'm stowing away in your suitcase! Great card! TFS!