Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there today! My card is one a I made for Mother's Day. Pretty simple and quick, but made with a lot of love. I am away from both my Mom and Mom-in-law today, but I know they are surrounded by other brothers and sisters. I'm looking at a pretty quiet day-just planning on doing whatever I want, I have some images I want to get colored, don't know if they will turn into cards today or not.........


Supplies:
Paper-Stampin' Up! Bazzill, Sentiment-SU, Oval and Scallop Oval-Nestibility, Rhinestones-JoAnn's, Corner Rounder-SU

Thanks for stopping in today! God Bless!!

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

well it's a beautiful card!!!! Have fun today and enjoy your Mother's Day!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Happy MD to you! Glad you get a quiet day! Your card is gorgeous as usual!

Betty Benton said...

Hope you enjoyed your day -- lovely card!

Terri said...

This is a lovely card....I hope you had a wonder-filled day!!!