Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oh, Happy Day!!! I have been so anxious to post this card. I made it while at my sis, Patti's house about 6 weeks ago. It is for my wonderful son in law, whose birthday is on Saturday.
I know he will get a kick out of this. He DOES NOT dress like this, or have glasses, or wear his hair that way! This image is SO unlike him, but that is what makes it so much fun!! The sentiment does sound like his sense of humor though!

Recipe: Cardstock-Stampin' Up! Oval Nestie-Spellbinders, DSP-SU, Image-I just can't remember, it is from my sis-sorry!
Well, thanks for stopping by! God Bless!!

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

hahahaHA! Love it!

craftieodmae said...

this is Priceless! So whats wrong with the way he dresses or wers his hair? LOL, just kidding.......and check out them sandles with socks hehehe

Terri said...

This is perfect for Jim...he'll love it!!!

Betty Benton said...

Toooo cute! Olga probably bought Bill an outfit just like that to wear home from the hospital!!