Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Good Tuesday morning!  Since today is the last day of the month, that means it is time for the Crafter's of Faith!  This month our fearless leader Kelly,sent us each a darling little kit with which to build our card.   The image is from CC Designs and is called Butterfly Nora.  She is a cutie, don't you think! I colored her with koh-i-noor pencils and blended with mineral spirits. (I just love those pencils.)  DSP by Colorbok.  I loved the colors in my little kit!  I added a bit of glitter glue to Nora's little wings, Prima flowers compliment the DSP colors.  

Please take time to pop in on the other girls from the Crafter's of Faith group.  You will find their names on my sidebar.  We are a talented group of ladies!!  Have a wonder filled day!! Blessings!

10 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Look at you!! Oh my, this is uber sweet! What an amazing job you have done with this gorgeous colored image and how you've paired it with the papers - perfection! Thank you for embracing this month's challenge and doing such a stand up job! Blessings to you, sweet friend!

maryrose said...

Very sweet, Carol! I love how you colored her! I always forget to pull out my Gamsol and colored pencils, so you've inspired me to give it a try soon. Blessings!

Liz said...

oh so very pretty, I just love seeing how everyone made this sweet girl their own, I love everything about it.
Hugs

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- love the cute sketch you used- and the image is darling!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Carol, great card!!!. Love the ribbon diagonally and the shadow on her eyes!!!. SOOOO cute!!!. well done my friend!!!

stamp-color-and create said...

Awesome card, Carol. I love that you used the colored pencils to color Nora. So, so cute!

April said...

Like your layout!
Always fun to craft with someone else's picks!!

paige said...

Sweet card! So fun to see all the creations!

The Other Patti Sue said...

SQUEEEEEEL~ this turned out super dooper cute! Love the colors and those flowers are pure perfection!

Darlene said...

Wow, this is great! I also love my pencils and gamsol. But have wondered about trying the ones you use. Your coloring is tempting me to get some! Love the touch of sparkle on her wings and the pretty flower!