Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Baby Boy Card

HAPPY TUESDAY! My card today is for the former manager of the RV park here. She and her husband are expecting a baby boy any day now.  It has been so HOT, she is so anxious!!  I anxious for her too.  Love to hold babies, I'm hoping I will get the opportunity to hold the little guy before they move.

Cardstock is from Stampin' UP!  Whisper White and Not Quite Navy (I think).  The image is one I picked up at Big Lots a long time ago.  DSP is from a Debbie Mumm pack a few years ago. Ribbon is SU also.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I recognize that cute dsp! Super adorable!You're posting more often than I am.... I'm missing it!

stamp-color-and create said...

What a sweet card! Great job :D

Darlene said...

An adorable card! Love the sweet image and DP. The coloring is perfect!