Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finally Time to Stamp!

I trust everyone had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends. My week was a pretty busy with schedule changes at work, we did get to finally have Thanksgiving on Saturday. A few days late, but having family together is the most important part of the day for us. I finally got to sit down and do a little stamping last night. I was surfing on SplitCoast yesterday and saw several cards for a color challenge they had going. This got me to thinking.....the colors I used here are similar to the challenge, but not what they were subscribing, so I guess I can't put this in the challenge, but anyway, that is where the idea came from. See details below:

Supplies: Cardstock-Silver, White and Glossy are from Stampin' Up!. Black is from my stash. Ink: Going Gray, Basic Black-Stampin' Up! Stamps: Upsy Daisy and sentiment are both SU. Accessories: Word Window Punch, Square Brad.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hoping to be able to post more often, I sure miss when I can't. God Bless!

No comments: