Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One More Winter Card.....

I spoke with my sister yesterday and she mentioned an idea she had for a card.......now I'm not hijacking her idea, it just got me to thinking. I had bought the Argyle embossing folder a few weeks ago and hadn't used it yet, I think it really added to this card. I used Stampin'Up! cardstock-Taken with Teal, Glossy White, and Whisper White. The DP is SU-Ski Slope. The snowflakes were punched with a Martha Stewart snowflake punch out of Glitter paper I purchased at Target. (I LOVE it!) I used the Swirls embossing folder for the glossy layer. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado and stamped with Taken With Teal ink. The card base is White stock from Gina K-awesome!! (thanks Terri!) It is heavy so it doesn't bow with alot of layers.

Thanks for looking today! God Bless!

No comments: