Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jump Start on Father's Day

Good Day to you all! It is a beautiful day here in my neck of the woods and the weekend is supposed to be absolutely perfect. I plan to spend alot of time in the sunshine. Won't get to camp though....the mountains are probably full of everyone else anyway!

Anyway on to my card for today. This card is for Father's Day (I'm WAY ahead here, that doesn't happen to me often!) I found the sketch on Stamp TV. It is the sketch challenge by Jessica for this week. Head on over there and take a look, you will be glad you did.



Supplies: Cardstock-Gina K Luxury 120 lb. Brown, Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Certainly Celery, DSP-SU. Image is a retired SU set from YEARS ago. Ribbon-American Crafts, Brads-JoAnn's, Cuttlebug and EF.


Thanks for stopping in today! God Bless!

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

This is beautiful Carol!
That's a great image and your coloring just right! Excellent!
blessings, Maria