Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mom's Day Upsy Daisy

Good Day to everyone! I finally have gotten something accomplished in my stamp room. I have been struggling over Mother's Day cards! I don't know why is was SOOOO hard this year. Everytime I thought I had an idea that would work, I would start, and the card wouldn't turn out to be Mother's Day, but I do have some other fun cards I can show you later. ;0)..... Anyway, this is one of the cards I came up with.....it's VERY pink, hope it doesn't hurt :>).

Supplies:
Cardstock-Stampin' Up! Stamps-Upsy Daisy-Stampin' Up! Flourish-Inkadinkado, Ribbon-Stampin' Up! Accessories- Cuttlebug, Scallop Circle Nestibility-Spellbinders, Ink-Colorbox, Clear Embossing Powder.
Thanks for stopping by today! God Bless!

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I like your very pink card! It didn't hurt at all. Good job!!