Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Flowers and Tags

Happy Wednesday! We are in Abbeville, Louisana today and I thought I would post before we go on a "Swamp Tour". I may get eaten by something big and ugly......My hubby wants to go see a real, live swamp, he is intrigued by this since we live in the Pacific Northwest and we don't have that sort of thing there.
So, on to my card. I saw a card done with tags and flowers and just fell in love with the layout. Well, in the end my card didn't end up looking anything like that one, I guess I will try again later. :0).
Card base is GinaK Luxury White. Sentiment is from Theresa Momber's Happy Camper. Small pearls are Martha Stewart, everything else is Stampin' Up! (retired DSP, Tulip image, layering cardstock. Oh, and I colored the images with Koh-i-noor pencils and OMS.
Hope you enjoy! Have a great day and God Bless!

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

A swamp? Why a swamp? Any agilators? This card is cute over here too! Still love the tulips! Glad to see you posting! Hope you make it out of the swamp! LOL!

Terri said...

This is an awesome layout...I feel a CASE coming on!!! Have fun on your swamp tour....