Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dragonfly Thank You

Good Thursday Morning! I had great fun making this card. I started with a sketch I saw on Splitcoast, but then changed the layout.....I have been wanting to use this dragonfly stamp for quite some time but hadn't been able to get anything to come together, so I like how this turned out.
The dragonfly and the sentiment stamps are acrylics from Inkadinkado. I chose to mat and mat and mat on this card. When finished the layers amount to 10 when you get to the top of the dragonfly!! Yes Girl, this WILL take extra postage! I stamped everything in Perfect Plum ink from Stampin' Up! The card base and one of the layers is Eggplant Envy, also SU. Confetti Cream is used to layer and on one layer you will see that I used my Textile EF and Cuttlebug. Mustard cardstock and striped DP are from a DCWV mat pack. The square brads are from Joann's. I hope you enjoy this card too and that it inspires you to create!
Thanks for looking today! God Bless!

No comments: