Monday, October 6, 2008

Fishin'

Good Monday to you all! I trust you had a wonderful weekend. We were planning a pretty quiet one here, but things changed for the better. We babysat g-kids on Friday night and spent Saturday with our daughter-in-law. On Sunday evening, our oldest son and his brood came by for dinner and a soak in the hot tub. It was all good. We woke with smiles on our faces this morning. :>)
I was able to squeeze in a few cards this weekend. Below is one of them. The card base is Dark Navy textured stock for Bazzil (what nice paper). Confetti White from Stampin' Up! and Blue Plaid from my stash complete the card. I used my small oval punch from Marvy and my double rectangle punch from SU for the label. Black ribbon is from Making Memories. Image is colored with SU and BIC markers.

Thanks for looking today. Hope your day is good. God Bless!

No comments: