Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Boyfriend FRANK!

Happy October 1 ! Hoping you have a wonderful fall day. Today my card is based on a sketch I saw this week on SCS, you can see it here. I have had this "Frank" stamp for several years and only get to use it occasionally, but I just love the whimsey of it. It comes from Close To My Heart. I think it was one of the first stamps I ever purchased ;0).

The card base and DP are both Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie. The speckled black and off white stock is from a pack of paper that I'm not sure about.......but I like it, I'm a paper freak......

Frank is colored with SU and Bic markers. The round black brads come from Joann's, as does the ribbon. Hope you enjoy looking at my boyfriend.....ain't he handsome!!!



Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by. God Bless!

No comments: