Thursday, April 30, 2009

No Stamping Involved!

Hello! My goodness, but life has been busy! I have had this card done for a bit but have not posted it since I was sending it to two of my sisters for a swap that we do. (Girls-I know I was supposed to do an Easter card, but with my trip and everything, I didn't get it done, so we settle for a "spring card" ........but then Sunflowers are not necessarily spring flowers are they? Oh well, life WILL go on I suppose. So, here are the details of this card:

Supplies: Gina K Pure Luxury White cardstock, Black cardstock is from the scrap heap. Sunflower Paper is from my stash (I have had it for years) {This is really bad, isn't it???} DP is Stampin' Up! Dewdrops-Robin's Nest, Scallop Edge Punch-Stampin' Up!
Thanks for stopping in today! God Bless!

No comments: