Monday, March 9, 2009

Black and White

I was surfing around looking for inspiration the other day and Black and White is what seems to get me going. I needed a Thank You card for a friend and had planned to use one from my stash, but then saw an idea that spurred me on. My daughter and I attended a "Pride and Prejudice Tea" at a friend's house last weekend. There were 14 ladies there and we had tea (REAL tea), scones, torte, quiche, fruit cups and various other delicacies. After eating we watched "Wives and Daughters", a mini series along the same line as Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility. It was a wonderful day. We had to leave before watching the last movie, because we had a two hour drive home.........all in all, a great girl friend kind of day. Anyway, on to the card.....

CardBase-Whisper White-Stampin' Up! Black layer-from the scrap box. Pattern Paper-DCWV (doesn't it just work here??) Heart Stamp-Inkadinkado, Ink-Tuxedo Black-Memento,Ribbon-Offray Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots EF.
Thanks for stopping in today! God Bless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, Mom... Can I have this? It matches my room. :)