Thursday, March 12, 2009

MOJO 77

Good Day to you! I haven't participated in the Mojo Monday challenges in quite awhile, so here is my feeble attempt. I'm okay with how it turned out except for my vellum layer. You can see the adhesive......I just hate that! What works best for you when adhering vellum?

Supplies:
All supplies are Stampin' Up with the exception of the Small Pink Brads-Joann's, Sakura Glitter Pen, and the sentiment- Inkadinkado. SU supplies are as follows: Pink Pirouette, Lovely Lilac, Confetti Cardstock. Parisian Summer DSP, Flourishes Vellum (retired) Ticket Corner Punch, Perfect Plum Ink . Oh, don't let me forget the Cuttlebug and Small Scalloped Nesties Circle, Marvy Circle Punch

Thanks for stopping by today! God Bless!

3 comments:

Bev said...

So pretty, love the colours

Krista said...

Very pretty card. I always reach for my brads when adhering vellum, cause I haven't found an invisible glue yet!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great card. Love the soft colors. Thanks for playing! :)