Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 22,2009
Hawiian Tourist Inspiration.....

My oldest son turns 30 in a few weeks, (must be new math that he used to calculate is age because I'm only 29!). Anyway, I thought he needed a little dose of age for this milestone, so I got inspiration for his card from the gaudy shirts that older Hawaiian tourists wear! I haven't been to Hawaii, but base my thoughts on the silly movies that one might view about silly tourists on a beautiful island! I don't usually make a masculine card with these bright colors. I did have fun with it though and am pleased at how it turned out. It is also loosely based on this weeks Our Creative Corner challenge.


Supplies:
Card base-Gina K Luxury White, Colored Cardstock, Pattern Paper-DCWV. Stamps- Penguin Paradise (retired), Smarty Pants-both Stampin' Up! Ink-Tuxedo Black-Memento, Markers-SU, Cuttlebug, Argyle EF, Oval Punch-Marvy Dimensionals, Word Window Punch-SU
Thanks for stopping by! God Bless!

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I can't believe you have a son that is almost 30! Great card.