Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What a Good Time!

What a great time I had with these cards!. They are for this weeks Our Creative Corner Challenge . The challenge this week was to add a doodle. My sisters and I use the first OCC of each month to make a swap cards with each other. I'm always the last one to get things done, so hopefully, I'm ahead of the game this month. ;0) So girls, you will see these before they arrive in the mail.......


I used the same layout and stamp for each card, just changed up the colors a bit.




Supplies: Stampin' Up!-More Mustard, Kiwi Kiss Cardstock, Parisian Summer DSP, Retired Garden Stamp, Gina K-Luxury White, Koh-i-nor Pencils, OMS, Paper Shapers-Scallop Corner Punch, Quikutz-Flourishes Diecut, Brads-Joanns

I hope you enjoy these cards. Thanks for stopping by today. God Bless!


2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Way cute, I can't wait to get mine!
Love your doodles. Better than mine, which you should get today.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Carol! LOVE your fun doodles and pretty layout!

Thanks for playing along with the OCC! Jennifer :)