Saturday, August 29, 2009

365 Cards Challenge-Aug. 29

Happy Saturday! I don't usually post on Saturday, but I came across this challenge blog and wanted to join in. The blog is called 365 Cards-a new challenge for each day of the year. How fun!!
Today the challenge was to make a sporty kind of card. I bought this baseball image from Gina K Designs several months ago and have never used it on a card. I haven't been happy with the way that I color it. Still not quite there, but it is getting better. Since baseball is the All-American sport, I used this patriotic paper from DCWV. Card stock is Stampin' Up! Circles cut with a Marvy punch and blue panel cut with Nesties Labels One (I think). Colored the image with Koh-i-noor Pencils and blended with OMS. Star buttons from Walmart.
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by. God Bless!

5 comments:

Shelia said...

I love the patriotic look of this card. and what is more American then baseball and little boys.

Susan said...

delightful and I have to agree with Shelia!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Just to dang cute! Give me that all American,apple pie feeling! Off to check out the challenge blog!

Terri said...

This adorable, Carol!!!

Vicky said...

so cute! i love that stamp and your coloring is awesome. glad you found us at 365 and joined in on the fun!