Saturday, August 22, 2009

Done Moving......Again

Well, I spent most of last week moving into a larger RV. WOOHOO!! WOOT! WOOT! Do I sound excited? I have space for stamping stuff in this one :0). Hoping to get some serious stamping done soon.......oh and by the way, I have been accepted to begin writing for the Boise Examiner as their Paper Craft Examiner. The Examiner is an online newspaper that carries a variety of different topics. You can pick and choose what you want to read. I'm pretty excited about that. I will be posting a link just as soon as my paper work is done. My hubby also writes for them as their Marriage Examiner. He is a great writer, be sure to check him out also. (I'll post his link also)
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

God Bless!

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I can hardly wait til your back! I am so anxious for the link to your new adventures!