Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Good Tuesday evening to you all! I am seriously late in posting today. We spent several hours in town today getting things done and babysitting two adorable grandsons. Their Dad and Mom were at the doctor's office finding out about baby #3. It's a GIRL!!!! We are all pretty excited! This will be gkid #9......the first 3 were girls, then 5 boys in a row, so we are ready to start thinking PINK!
Well, on to my card today. I have been settling in to stamping in my RV. It is easier now that I have a little more room. (I have brought a few more things out of storage too, HEEHEE)
I wanted to start doing a few fall cards, and this is what I came up with today. Hope you like it, I am pleased with the way it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by today. God Bless!

Recipe: Card base and layering -Gina K Luxury Chocolate Kiss, Pattern Paper-Basic Grey, Leaf Stamp-Martha Stewart, Sentiment-Happy Camper (Teresa Momber) Gina K, Brads-JoAnns, Ink-Really Rust, Old Olive-Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Way very cool card! I really like the sentiment! CONGRATULATIONS on the baby!