Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chocolate Kiss Tent Topper

Good morning all! I have been having major computer problems for the last week! Gotta love it! Oh well, things seem to be working this morning....for now ;0) !
I made this card last weekend and never got to post it, so here goes....
it is a Tent Topper card, from the tutorial that Beate Johns did over at Splitcoast Stampers last week. Run over there and check it out. She gives a new technique every Wednesday.
My card is made with Gina K's Chocolate Kiss Pure Luxury stock-she is coming out with more colors all the time and they are just delicious! Chocolate Kiss, doesn't it just want to make you reach for one? DSP is from Stampin' Up! I cut the tent topper with my Square Scalloped Nestibilities and Cuttlebug. The sentiment is from Theresa Momber's great Happy Camper Set (available thru Gina K) Ink is SU. Ribbon is Offray (don't love that stripe!) Sticker trim is from SOMEWHERE........I bought them such a long time ago that I'm not sure! :0(
Thanks for stopping by today......hoping for better computer days ahead!!! God Bless!

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wow,this is even cuter over here! Glad to see your computer is working!

Terri said...

Very pretty, Carol!!!