Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MOJO 102


Happy Wednesday to everyone! My card today is for Julee's Mojo Monday. This is sketch 102 for her! What a great talent she is! I really enjoyed doing this sketch and I liked how the card turned out. Hope you do too!
The card base is that wonderful Gina K Luxury 120 pound! (White, this time.) Pattern paper is from a DCWV stack from way back. I used my Nestibilities to cut the small scallop circle, then a Marvy punch for the plain circle. A Paper Shapers punch did the work on the corner for me. The ink used is Danube Blue from Memento-just love their ink! I find it works best on the clear stamps. Stamped images are by Inkadinkado and the sentiment is from Theresa Momber's "Happy Camper" (GKD). Small oval pearls are Martha Stewart and ribbon is from.......who know? :0)
Thanks for stopping in today! God Bless!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Great job on the sketch!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very cute! Fun sketch,huh?