Friday, September 4, 2009

Sister Swap


Good morning! No I'm not swapping my sisters.....two of my sisters and myself have a little card swap between ourselves each month. We take turn building or choosing a sketch, then make cards for each other. It is such fun to see what each of us do! We all have different interpretations!
My card is the one I made to send to Patti and Terri this month. I hope you enjoy it girls! (There was no stamping involved in this one) I sure like the ones I received. It was my turn to build the sketch and I think it turned out nicely.

Recipe: Cardstock-Gina K, Stampin' Up! DSP-Stampin' Up!, DCWV, Acorn sticker-Making Memories (I think ), Brads-Making Memories, Cuttlebug, Small Scalloped Nesties. Mat Stack and Piercer (SU)

Enjoy your long weekend. God Bless!

1 comment:

Terri said...

This an awesome idea for a quick card without any stamping...I love mine!!!!