Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Squiggle Harvest

Happy Wednesday to you! While surfing my usual blog menu yesterday,
my friend Maria, at Joyful Stamper, had new images from Squigglefly. They are new digi stamps and are just plain CUTE! Since I am traveling in an RV and don't have alot of space, but still have the need to stamp....Digi stamps are perfect.
My card base is Gina K Luxury Chocolate Kiss, DSP is retired Stampin' UP! Ribbon from JoAnns, as are the leaf stickers. I colored this image with my Koh-i-nor pencils and then used OMS to blend. I am so pleased how it turned out. Check out the Squigglefly site, you will be glad you did!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day and God Bless!

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just to dang cute! Love the image and the little leaves around the border! TFS! Off to check out the digis!

Terri said...

I agree with Patti...this is just too cute!!! Love your coloring!!!

Holly Young said...

This is adorable. You did a super job coloring this and I like the little leaves floating down too.