Monday, June 23, 2008

Go Girl Fun

Happy Monday afternoon, boy the time flies when you try to get things done. I'm not sure how I managed to work outside the home. I manage to keep myself pretty busy around here. Of course, I never let myself think about stamping very much then ! I'm having such a good time now.......maybe I won't go back to work.......sure, like that will happen. I'll start to go stir crazy I'm sure.
Okay, enough babbling! Today I have another just for fun card. I'm playing around in my scrap box, trying to use little bits and pieces up.......sooooo, I can make more bits and pieces!!! Great plan don't you think? It's hard to say what came from where when I do this. I can tell you that the stamp is from Kolette Hall, I got it at Michaels in one of their fun bins. The flowers are a retired SU daisy punch and the brads are from JoAnne's.



Have a great day!! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

nancy said...

Carol, your blog is such a happy place to visit!! Your cards are beautiful. You've got a great eye for color, balance and layout!! Have a great week : ) nancy