Thursday, June 19, 2008

Whew!

Wow, I sure seem to find myself busy now that I have so much free time.......funny how that works.
The card I made for today can be used for either a wedding or anniversary I guess. You will find that alot of my stamps are older SU stamps. I was a demonstrator for the company way back when it was still the two sisters. It has sure grown into a wonderful enterprise!! I have a hard time parting with even one stamp, I know I will use them again. Fads come and go and I find that there are stamps in my older sets that still work today! It is unfortunate that they are no longer available though. Had a lot of trouble with the lighting today, that glossy paper can make things shiny.

Supplies: Stampin'Up! : Glossy White cardstock, Heart from Kindness Shared (an old celebration set) Pink cardstock from Die Cuts With a View Stack. Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder (gotta love it!) Silver brads, backed with small dots of pink cardstock. Border cutout from Fiskars
Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the summer!

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love the stuff your doing, you inspire me! I check out your blog everyday. Goooood Job!