Thursday, June 26, 2008

Proud to be an American

Good Thursday morning to you!! I'm looking forward to the Fourth of July with this patriotic card. I had my patriotism instilled in me by my kind, sweet stepfather who passed away in 2006. I really miss his smile and heckling laugh......Also, I have a son in the Air Force who will be leaving for Afghanistan in September. I try hard not to think about this.......it's pretty scary, but I know that the good Lord will protect him and his wonderful wife and kids who will be staying home. Here goes:

Supplies: Cardstock: Confetti White, Rocket Red, Stampin' Up!, Navy Blue: Bazzil papers, Patterned paper by Provo Craft. Markers: Rocket Red, Brilliant Blue. Stampin'Up! Stamp from Embossing Arts. Co. Embellishlments: Star Buttons and Ribbon: Walmart.
Hoping your day is SWEET! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: