Monday, June 16, 2008

How SWEET It Is!

Well, I am home again and happy to be here. It is always fun to go, but then it is always GREAT to come home again! I was able to do a little stamping over the weekend. It was nice to get into my craft/spare bedroom and smell paper again.

For today's card I used a variety of tools and only two stamps. Not really sure where this one will go, but it is nice to be able to stock pile a few cards and have them on hand.


Supplies: Cardstock: Ruby Red, So Saffron, Blue Bayou, Kraft Stamps: "Sweet" from So Very Set, "Flower" from Pocket Fun Ink: Basic Black, Versamark Embellishments: Large Flower cut with my sis's Cricut (thanks Patti), middle flower:Daisy (Stampin' Up! awhile back) and small flower from somewhere along time ago also !! Word Window: Stampin' Up!, corner diecut: Qwikuts, Piercing mat and tools, Brads, Mosiac Embossing Folder and finally DD Sunflower jewels from The Robin's Nest (thanks Terri)

Seems like alot for a simple card, but sure was fun!

Thanks for stopping by and I enjoy your comments! Have a great day!

No comments: