Monday, June 30, 2008

Cutie Putootie

Good Monday Morning! Hope your weekend was a good one. It has been HOT here where I live! So, staying in and stamping is a wonderful thing. Yesterday my wonderful sis and I had a Girls Day out. We went to Archiver's (Have you been to one??) Don't forget your drool bib when you go. Then we went to lunch and of course to Costco. It was a good day. We don't get that opportunity often because of work schedules and distance. Thanks again for the great day, Terri!
On to my card for today. I CASED the sketch from a card I saw on Amy Sheffler's blog. Thanks so much for your creativity, Amy. She is a talented gal, be sure and visit her sometime. Got to use my new Nestibilites on this one too! What fun!

Supplies: Stamps: D.O.T.S Cardbase: Light weight brown cardstock (not sure where its from...bought some time back at a discount store) Patterned paper: DCWV 12x12 Spring Pack Confetti White, Purely Pomegranite:Stampin' Up! Small Scalloped Circle: Nestibilites, Small Pink Brads: JoAnne's

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GRRREAT day!

No comments: