Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Be Still......

Happy Day to you all! Today's card is titled "Be Still" and for very good reason. I am waiting.......and waiting......not very patiently to hear about a job. UMMMMMMM...........
I really am trying to "be still". When I am really anxious about something, I get alot done that I have been putting off, so I guess all is not lost. ;0).
Today's card is a potpourri of ideas that have been banging around in my head:

All cardstock is Stampin' Up! Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, White. Scripture stamp is also from SU. The flower image is from a Heidi Grace set. Ribbon was purchased at Walmart and Rhinestone drops at JoAnn's. The So Saffron layer was run thru the Cuttlebug. I used the Threading Water Edger from Fiskars and White fabric paint on the ribbon.
Have a great fall day! Thanks for stopping by. God Bless!

No comments: