Monday, September 22, 2008

WOW! Check Out This Cause....

While perusing thru my daily blog list, I came across this information on Dawn Easton's blog. Carolyn King, has posted a Blog Candy for a Cause challenge to us all. She would like to have as many cards made to Alzheimer caregivers to say "Thank You", as we can come up with.....I know there are a bunch of us out there who would love to help. Check out her link above for all the details and send someone a special thank you.......below is the card I'm sending.


The image is one I have had for a really long time, I purchased it from Close to my Heart years ago. I woke up the other night, thinking.......I could color that spray with fall colors. This is what I came up with, I know the reds in the spray look sort of pinky, but they are really a nice fall red. The card base is Riding Hood Red, layered with Cream Confetti that I ran thru the Cuttlebug, using the Swiss Dots EF. I layered the image with YoYo Yellow and Brilliant Blue cardstock. (all card stock is Stampin' Up!) The borders are embellished with pearl dew drops.
Thanks for looking again today and be sure and check out the important blog links mentioned above! Have a happy day and God Bless!!

No comments: