Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Busy Day

It has been a busy day for me. I have spent most of the day at the computer and am about ready to call it quits. Thought I better get this done before I walk away though ;>). Hopefully, I will remember to set this to post at the correct time.......did ya notice the mistake I made yesterday? I didn't realize it until I was in bed for the night, by then it was too late to fix, the post has posted! Hopefully, you got a chuckle out of it!


Today's card is just a fun card to give to couples you might know. Or even your hubby, Mine might prefer it was not in pinks and red though..... Cardstock-Glossy White, Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip. Berry Bliss DP-Stampin' Up! Stamp-Heidi Grace, Ribbon, Pearl Dew Drops-Michael's, Ticket Corner Punch-Stampin' Up!Thanks for looking! Have a great day! God Bless you real good!

No comments: