Monday, September 22, 2008

Got Cake?!

Sorry I have been absent again......I have finished taking my classes and now am studying for a Certification test, so my brain cells are really tired! Also, I had an interview on Friday. I think things went well. They are still interviewing candidates today and I hope to hear from them sometime tomorrow. Keep your toes crossed for me! ;0).
I made this card for the swap my sisters and I do. The stamped image is from Inkadinkado. It is a Birthday set that is so cute! Cardbase is Green Galore, layered with Lovely Lilac. The panel to the left is Pink Passion, run thru the Cuttlebug with the Happy Birthday EF. All aforementioned cardstock is from Stampin' Up!.
Pattern paper is DCWV. Brads are from JoAnnes.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!

No comments: