Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hello from really warm Idaho! It is good to stay under the air conditioner these days. Sweaty
Oh, well it is cool in the stamp room! I have been doing some computer work for my hubby and his partner, so it cramps my creativity a bit.......thinking too hard is BAD.....the days seem to go so quickly and I don't seem to get much done.
Today my card can be used for either an anniversary, feminine birthday or maybe even a sympathy card. I will be using it for a friend's anniversary next week.

Supplies: I believe everything you see here is retired from Stampin' Up! The brads and ribbon are from JoAnne's

My Sis and I went to Archivers the other day and I am anxious to use the new clear stamps I bought there. I can see MANY clear stamps in my future!

Stay cool and have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!







No comments: