Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fishin' For Valentines

Life has been BUSY lately! I have had this card done for several days, but haven't been able to get it uploaded. It is my last g-kid valentine. I do have some other cards to make, but at least I have all the grandkids done now! This card was fun, I have had this little fisherman from Stamp Affair for alot of years. I think he looks pretty cute with a heart hanging from his pole!

For the card base I used the 120 lb stock from Gina K. I think it is the best for the base of a card these days. Striped paper is from DCWV. The image is layered with Pumpkin Pie and Ruby Red from Stampin' Up! Sentiment is from Just So Hippy set. I used Tuxedo Black ink from Memento to stamp the image, before coloring is with my Kohn-i-noor pencils and Mineral Spirits. A small heart punched out of bright red glitter paper finishes off the card.
Thanks for looking today! Have an awesome weekend........for Monday cometh! God Bless!

No comments: