Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hedgehog Valentine

I was surprised and honored to find that Maria had given me this blog award a few days ago. Be sure and visit her site, she does very nice work and you will surely be blessed by visiting her .
I will need to pass this along, so I will be thinking about it for a few days, there are so many awesome ladies out there that I am inspired by.......
On to today's card, it is another g-kid valentine. I think it turned out pretty cute! The stamped image is from Stampin' Up! from several years ago.......but still cute. The patterned paper is from DVWC and the light pink cardstock was run thru my Cuttlebug using the Divine Swirls Embossing folder. The image is matted on More Mustard cardstock, it is colored with kohn-i-noor pencils. Brads are from JoAnn's.



Thanks for stopping by today. Be blessed!

No comments: