Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Valentines Galore!

Well, I am starting on Valentines cards for my grandkids. I have eight grandkids, 3 girls and 5 boys! So I will be a bit busy. (Can you imagine how much fun my backyard will be a Sunday afternoons in about 10 years?.....all those grinning boys teasing the girls! Can't wait!)
So today, I have two cards to show you, one for a girl and one for a boy.

Supplies: GinaK 120lb White Cardstock (awesome stuff!) for the cardbase. All other is Stampin' Up!-bits and pieces from my scrap box. The wonderful red glitter paper was a gift from my sis Terri (she is SO giving, don't ya wish she was your sis?) Heart stamp is SU from way back and Cupcake is Hero Arts. DP is from DCWV stack. Small circle scalloped nestie and Cuttlebug, Scalloped Edger were also used. Little Truck card includes Corner diecut, Heart Punch, I Love You stamp is Inkadinkado.

This is one of my boy cards....isn't the little dump truck cute filled with hearts! It is so much fun to use my older stamp sets with all the new accessories and embellishments! They just bring them back to life!
Thanks for stopping by today! God Bless!

1 comment:

Jaspere said...

Your off to a great start. This is just adorable.