Saturday, January 3, 2009

SIMPLIFY

I'm hoping for things to slow down some, and they have....sort of. I was able to sit and do some work on my blog today, to make some changes AGAIN. Hopefully, I can look at this background for a while, seems like I was beginning to look a bit cluttered. I want my cards and pics to take center stage. The girls at Cutest Blog on the Block do a great job. Check them out!

I have really enjoyed working on this blog thing and have learned SO much. There are so many wonderful people out there in the blogosphere. There is so much inspiration to bring a smile each day. I'm hoping to keep up better in the new year! (big wish). I need to be more organized and spend more time reading. These are not resolutions mind you, just good thoughts! Then I save myself the trouble of beating my self up later if I don't keep up!!! heehee!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I hope I have given you a few smiles and inspiration along the way. God Bless!

No comments: