Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Gregan!

Happy Monday! It is indeed a snowy one here in Idaho today. It is supposed to snow for a couple of days, then warm up and melt again.......WINTER, gotta love it!.
Today my card is one I made for my brother-in-law, Greg. In my title I call him Gregan......a fun story that includes that very literal grand daughter I told you about recently. We were all together for a birthday party and Jo asked my sis where "Gregan" was. Well we were a bit confused at first and then realized that she always heard the phrase "Greg and Terri", so in her little mind, he became Gregan. Well, the name stuck!
Supplies: Cardbase is from my stash, don't know who to give credit to. Brown layer is from that same stash! DP is Stampin' Up-Ski Slope. Stamps are Inkadinkado, Brown grosgrain ribbon-Offray. Ink-Close To Cocoa, Mellow Moss-Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by today! God Bless!

No comments: