Monday, July 28, 2008

Friendly

Good Morning! What a fun weekend we had! Saturday, as aways is our just relax and rest day.
we always stay home and spend the day together. On Sunday, my daughter, son-in-law and boys piled into the Suburban and drove to the Air Force Base where my youngest son lives to celebrate his daughter' 3rd Birthday. It was such fun, watching all the kids playing in the water and some of the adults also! Didn't do much stamping this weekend though.......I am looking forward to it this week. I am also taking a class for the next couple of weeks, so my time will be a little more precious.
Onward to today's card.........the cardbase here is glossy white, layered with yellow that has been dry embossed with my Cuttlebug. The image is from the " Lexicon of Love" set from Stampin' Up! I layered that with a scrap of paper from the trusty scrap box....it originally came from DCWV. After adding pink square brads (JoAnne's), ribbon and a swirly wire for embellishment, this card looked finished.
Have a great Monday, looks like the start of the great week!

No comments: