Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Thursday!

Good Morning! Just a quick post today. I'm going to lunch later today with a friend and will be away for a bit. It should be great fun! Today's card is a spunky birthday card that can be used for maybe a teen or young adult woman. The colors worked so well together:


Supplies: Cardstock-Wild Wasabi, Lovely Lilac, Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Glossy White-Stampin' Up!Patterned Paper-DCWV Spring Stack Ink: Basic Black, Lovely Lilac Embellishments- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Marvy Circle Punch, Word Window, Large Brads

I had some issues with Feedblitz yesterday. If you didn't receive yesterdays' post, please shoot me an email and I will have it resent. I hope I got the issue resolved, please let me know if there are continuing problems. Thanks for stopping by to look today. Have a good one!


No comments: