Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fun Thank You Set

Good day to you! I got to sit down and play a bit yesterday and had a great time! One of the things I worked on is shown below. It is a set of four Thank You cards. I used one of the new clear stamp sets that I purchased at Archiver's. Clear Stamps give a clean image and they are so much less expensive than some others because you don't need the wood blocks. They peel and stick to acrylic blocks. Storage will take a lot less room also. These are 4x4 cards and came together quickly and turned out sooo cute!


They colors on this second picture look a little different, I'm sure it is because I put the card up against a different color to shot the single card.

Supplies: Cardstock-Confetti White, Rose Red-Stampin' Up! Nestibilities Small Circle Scallop Die, Stamp: Thank You Clear Stamp-Archivers, Ribbon-JoAnne's

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: