Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Veritable Potpourri!!



Hello, hello. Hoping this day finds you well.......today's card is a potpourri of companies. I think the only Stampin' Up! supply on the whole card is the cardstock I used to punch out the flower, and the daisy punch, of course!
This is pretty rare for me. I did have a time with this one. The cardbase is a dark brown paper, with textured sky blue from DCWV layered with patterned paper from the same stack. I used my Cuttlebug to cut the corners and set dew drops from Robin's Nest on them. The big chunky brad holding the flower is from Basic Gray and the sentiment is from an acrylic set by Heidi Grace.
I warned you ........there are several of different companies represented. Let's just say this is my way of supporting the economy! ;0)
Have a HAPPY day. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: