Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just For You Cupcake



Another fun card with my cupcakes! This set is soooo much fun! The Berry Bliss DP works well here, I think, as well as the scallop circle from Nestibilites. I used liquid applique for the frosting......gave it an extra bunch because I like lots of frosting on my cake! (It's butter cream of course!) The sentiment comes from a Fiskars Heidi Grace acrylic set. I used the Word Window punch from Stampin' Up! and finished them with square brads from JoAnne's. I again used Berry Bliss DP to paper piece the cupcake cup, I love how it all coordinates!
Well, today my big plans are to get the lawn mowed while it is still cool outside and then come and play with the goodies I got from Gina K Designs yesterday!! Fun for me! Have a great day today and stay cool!
I'm not sure what happened with this post.....I don't know if it is me or blogger. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments: